- Newest Evolution in Pre-Workout Supplements – 1.M.R VORTEX™ Has Been Compounded and Engineered to Intensify The Quality of Your Workouts, no Matter What Kind of Training You’re Doing.
- Pre-Workout Powder That Fuels Training Intensity – 1.M.R VORTEX™ Promotes Sustained Hydration and Mental Clarity Allowing You to go Harder in The Gym by Increasing the Length of Time Until The Onset of Fatigue.
- Unique Ingredients to Support Unstoppable Energy and Endurance – The Full Speed Vortex™ Matrix is a Unique Combination of Vitamins and Nutrients, Including Glycerol, to Boost Energy Levels for Prolonged Periods of Time and Increase Mental and Motor Activation.
- Supports Strength and Focus – Niacin Enhances Central Dopaminergic Activity, Which Improves Brain Function for Better Focus and Coordination. Caffeine Provides You with a Powerful Boost in Energy so You Can Push The Limits of Your Workout.
- 50 Servings (Packaging May Vary)
Do not exceed two (2) servings (2 scoops) in a 24 hour period. Avoid eating food or drinking a protein shake within an hour after consuming VORTEX. To avoid sleeplessness, do not take within four (4) hours of bedtime. Taking VORTEX with food, or on a full stomach, may diminish its effects. Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not take for more than eight (8) consecutive weeks. This product should not be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Get the consent of a licensed physician before using this product, especially if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or thinking about becoming pregnant. KEEP THIS PRODUCT AND ALL SUPPLEMENTS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Niacin (as nicotinic acid), FULL SPEED VORTEX MATRIX (Proprietary), Glycerol (as glycerol monostearate) (* DV), Indigofera pulchra (aerial) (* DV), Caffeine (as caffeine anhydrous) (* DV), White leadwort (root) (* DV), Securinega (Securinega suffruticosa) (leaf and root) (* DV), Yohimbe (Pausinystalia yohimbe) (bark) (* DV), Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Malic Acid, Acesulfame K, Silica, Maltodextrin, FD&C Red No. 40.
Use On Training Days Only. Please Begin With One Serving (1 Scoop) To Assess Tolerance Level Before Progressing To Two Full Scoops. Take One (1) Serving (1 Scoop) Approximately 15-30 Minutes Prior To Training, Blended Into 6-8 Ounces Of Cold Water Or Beverage, Or As Suggested By A Qualified Healthcare Practitioner.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.