"JYM Supplement Science combines real science with real ingredients to deliver unreal results. Post JYM, my revolutionary post-workout recovery formula, delivers the exact ingredients you need after every workout to ensure those unreal results.* It's a powerful post-workout cocktail scientifically designed to help you boost repair, maximize recovery, and build more muscle.*
Many of the ingredients in Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix mirror ingredients in my Pre JYM blend. These ingredients include BCAAs, creatine HCL, beta-alanine, betaine, and taurine. These five ingredients need to be consumed before and after every workout for maximal performance and muscle growth.* Thus, Pre and Post JYM are designed to work in concert. Take Pre JYM to train like an animal; use Post JYM to recover like a pro.*
Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix also contains carnitine and glutamine, which are important to quickly ramp up post-workout repair.* In addition, you can also purchase Post JYM dextrose separately. This way Post JYM lets you control your carbs and customize your post-workout protocol. By keeping dextrose separate, Post JYM lets you control your carbs and customize your post-workout protocol.
Like every JYM product, Post JYM contains no proprietary blends, proper dosing on all ingredients, no "abbreviated" formulas, no concentrates, and no BS. All eight of the ingredients in Post JYM are critical for recovery.* There is no filler. Every single ingredient is included at the best dose to optimize repair and growth.* That's the power, and promise, of Post JYM.
Prepare to experience the combined power of real science, real ingredients, and unreal results."
Hit the JYM!
Jim Stoppani, PhD
Owner, JYM Supplement Science
Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix Features
- Full doses of 8 science-backed ingredients
- 6 grams of BCAAs in a 3:1:1 ratio that enhances muscle growth*
- 3 grams of glutamine for better recovery and growth*
- 2 grams of creatine HCL for greater strength, endurance, and muscle growth*
- 2 grams of CarnoSyn® beta-alanine to boost muscle power, strength, endurance, and muscle growth*
- 2 grams of Carnipure L-carnitine L-tartrate to aid recovery and put more testosterone to work for you*
- 1.5 grams of betaine for greater power and strength during workouts*
- 5 milligrams of BioPerine® to enhance absorption of nutrients for even better results*
Directions For Post JYM Active Matrix: As a Dietary Supplement, mix 1 scoop of Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix™ into 16-32 oz. water, preferably within 30 minutes after workouts. Consider allowing Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix to mix for 10-15 minutes before drinking. Also consider drinking it over the course of 15-30 minutes. Add Post JYM Fast-Digesting Carb™ to the Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix for best results.
Under the Microscope
Let’s take a closer look at each of the eight ingredients and doses used to make Post JYM a revolutionary recovery formula.*
6 grams of Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- The BCAAs are three amino acids—leucine, isoleucine, and valine—that share a common structure.
- Leucine is the most critical after workouts because it stimulates muscle protein synthesis (i.e., muscle growth) by activating the mTOR complex.* It also increases insulin release, which drives more amino acids, creatine, and carnitine from Post JYM into your muscle cells.*
- Having a 3:1:1 ratio of leucine to isoleucine to valine in a post-workout product, such as in Pre JYM, provides an extra bit of leucine for maximal muscle growth without compromising the critical role that isoleucine and valine play in this process.*
2 grams of Creatine HCL
- There are hundreds of studies suggesting that creatine supplementation leads to significant gains in muscle strength and power, as well as muscle growth.*
- Creatine HCL is made by attaching a hydrochloride (HCL) group to creatine.
- Adding the hydrochloride group lowers the pH of creatine, making it more acidic. This drastically increases creatine's solubility in fluids, which increases its absorption and reduces stomach issues.*
- Clinical research suggests that one of the best times to get a dose of creatine is after workouts. This is especially true when consuming creatine along with ingredients that spike insulin levels, such as leucine and dextrose, which are included in the Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix and Post JYM Dextrose.*
2 grams of CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine
- Beta-alanine is an amino acid that gets taken up by muscle fibers and combines with the amino acid histidine to form carnosine.*
- Research suggests that carnosine increases strength and power, improves endurance and recovery, and muscle growth.* This is especially true when taken together with creatine, as in Post JYM.
- One of the best times to get a dose of beta-alanine is right after workouts when muscle fibers are primed to utilize nutrients.* Taking beta-alanine along with leucine and dextrose, as in Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix and Post JYM dextrose, further enhances its uptake to keep your muscle carnosine levels maximized.*
2 grams of Carnipure L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
- Studies suggest that L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementation enhances recovery after exercise with as little as 1 gram.* The better recovery is likely due to carnitine’s ability to boost nitric oxide (NO) production and therefore increase blood flow to recovering muscles, as well as its ability to induce an increase in muscle oxygen consumption.*
- Another benefit of L-carnitine L-tartrate is that it increases the amount of androgen receptors in muscle cells.* These are the receptors that testosterone binds to inside muscle fibers to instigate muscle growth.* Since testosterone rises following a workout, having a higher concentration of androgen receptors in the muscle cells can help ensure that more of that testosterone is used to build muscle.*
- Since carnitine requires insulin for entry into muscle cells, it’s best to supplement carnitine with ingredients that spike insulin levels, such as leucine and dextrose, which are both in Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix and Post JYM dextrose.*
3 grams of Glutamine
- Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in the body and is important for muscle recovery and growth.*
1.5 grams of Betaine
- Betaine, also known as trimethylglycine (TMG), is a modified version of the amino acid glycine.
- Betaine supplementation has been suggested in clinical studies to improve muscle strength and power production, increase the number of reps done with a given weight, and improve endurance.*
- University of Connecticut researchers reported that supplementing with 1.25 grams of betaine twice per day for two weeks increased bench press power by 20 percent and muscle force on the bench press by 25 percent.*
- Betaine has also been shown to significantly increase protein synthesis following workouts as compared to a placebo. This can help lead to greater muscle growth in the long term.*
Warnings: Check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, under 18 years of age, have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medications, as Post JYM Active Ingredients Matrix may enhance the absorption rate of some medications. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Warning: Concerning California Residents: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.